The admission process for SRM University Tamil Nadu varies depending on the program to which you are applying. However, there is a general admission process that all applicants must follow:
- Visit the SRM University website and create an account.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab and select the program and campus to which you want to apply.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents, such as your class 10th and 12th mark sheets, graduation transcripts, entrance exam scores, and passport-size photograph.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online using a credit or debit card.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirmation. You can then track the status of your application online.
If you are selected for admission, you will be required to pay the tuition fees and submit the required documentation. You may also be required to attend a counseling session.
Here are some additional details about the admission process for specific programs:
- Undergraduate programs: Most undergraduate programs at SRM University require applicants to take an entrance exam, such as the SRMJEEE. Applicants will be shortlisted for admission based on their entrance exam scores and academic merit.
- Postgraduate programs: Admission to postgraduate programs at SRM University is generally based on a combination of academic merit and entrance exam scores. Some programs may also require applicants to attend an interview.
- Management quota admission: SRM University also offers admission under the management quota. Management quota admission is based on the candidate’s academic merit and the payment of a higher tuition fee.
Note: The admission procedure for SRM University may change from time to time. It is important to check the university’s website for the latest information.