The required documents for admission to (KIIT) vary depending on the mode of admission you choose. Here are the general required documents for admission to KIIT:
- Proof of identity: This could be a copy of your passport, PAN card, or Aadhaar card.
- Proof of residence: This could be a copy of your voter ID card, driving license, or electricity bill.
- Marksheets of all previous examinations: This includes your 10th, 12th, and graduation marksheets.
- Character certificate: This is issued by your school or college principal.
- Medical certificate: This is issued by a doctor.
- Self-attested photograph: This should be a recent passport-size photograph.
- Application form: This is available on the university website.
In addition to the general required documents, you may also need to submit the following documents depending on the mode of admission you choose:
- Entrance exam scorecard: If you are applying through the entrance exam, you will need to submit your entrance exam scorecard.
- Transfer certificate: If you are transferring from another college, you will need to submit a transfer certificate.
- Income certificate: If you are applying for a scholarship, you will need to submit an income certificate.
You can find the specific required documents for the mode of admission you choose on the university website.